Q:13. Draw the beard of your Scottish dreams.
Q:№ 5 if its not taken yet. :o
5. Who/What Inspires You?
In short, all of my friends :D I would never have started Intergalactic Truckstop if it hadn’t been for Icarus and Keetah encouraging me to give it a go, and I honestly never thought I’d get to where I am now. I still have a lot of places to go, and more and more people are inspiring me to keep going!
not-fun said: YOUR CLEAN WORKPLACE WIGS ME OUT
It wigs me out a bit too. My workplace is generally a festering mire of spare change and discarded wrappers and water bottles (It still is, kind of. Fun fact, I found at least £1 of change when I was cleaning up my desk to take a photo!)
siverleafman said: let’s plays :?
Sure! I play games, and record myself talking over them. Like this!
6. Draw a picture with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
Tried doodling some Gansir. My brain actually hurt when I tried to draw with my left hand, so I couldn’t keep it going for longer than a few seconds.
12. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
If I do traditional art, I keep wondering where Ctrl-Z and the lasso select buttons are, honestly. It’s a reflex D:
Q:How about № 9?
9. Most favourite thing to draw
Paws! Also adorable cute fuzzy muzzles, so a lot of my characters end up having fluffbeards of some kind (Like the Gansir)
GELFs are also pretty fun to draw, not gonna lie.
Aaaand also I just like drawing things I’ve created, so I can get to learn them better and figure out how they should really look. Check out a picture of a GELF from 2010, and then from more recently, I’ve been gradually becoming more consistent in my style!
Q:how bout 10 :O
10: Least favourite thing to draw
Human/humanoid faces, though I’ve been gradually improving with those! :D They’re a bit of a pain to get right, but one day I’ll get the hang of it.
Oh boy, a reason to get my SLR camera out and test it again! … Oh god a reason for me to clean as much crap off my desk as possible aaaaa
Okay here’s my workspace, along with the questions you guys have asked so far. |D
As you can see most of my work is done on an Intuos tablet. Also visible here is my relatively cheap Samson C01U condenser microphone which I’ve been using for commentary and suchlike in Let’s Plays (As well as a hopefully higher-quality mic for skype calls).
Phew, that was a nice bit of a tidy up, I will admit (Though you can still see some of the shameful junk and remnants of sweet wrappers and spare change that remain on my desk. I am not a tidy man.
Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
- Or anything else you'd like to ask about me and my work! Don't be shy, I don't bite!